In the Buzzer staff forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone

3 posters

Go down

Hey everyone Empty Hey everyone

Post by mizzou28 9/15/2010, 8:03 am

I am mizzou28, captain of the Kansas City Tigers. I played BB back in like season 7 and 8 I think but lost interest and quit but I came back at the end of S11. I am active in the USA forums and try to help the other noobs. Right now my team is the favorite to win my league and promote to IV and I dont think I will be quitting any time soon Smile I am still learning but I have my team going in the right direction. I also have a trainee that has a chance for Spain's u21 team and hopefully he will make it, hes 19.

Now a little about myself, I am only 13 (yes I know I am young Razz) but I think I could help with the magazine. I love basketball and I play in real life and I follow a lot of sports. I kinda enjoy writing and I am also okay at graphics (though not as good as the other guys probably Very Happy) and I like to make them. I can help with anything you need for the magazine if you'd want me.

thanks

mizzou28
Columnist

Team Kansas City Tigers

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone Empty Re: Hey everyone

Post by SpFpower 9/15/2010, 9:38 am

Hey Mizzou!

Good to see a fellow active American, I'm going to guess that in BB USA you saw's smallfries post? Anyway welcome aboard and glad to have you as part of the community Smile. You are very active in the English forums and in the USA chat which is a big bonus because your part of the BB community; exchanging suggestions, analyzing games, tactics, maybe a little trash talking Razz and trying to share the opinions of the different parts of the world. Well glad to see you've joined our cause and I'm sure you can be very helpful to us.

By the way... University of Michigan > University of Missouri Razz
Denard Robinson for Heisman!
SpFpower
SpFpower
Journalist

Team The King of Kings

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzou28 9/15/2010, 9:42 am

Haha yeah I have seen you in a few game chats I think Very Happy

I TIEd tonight for the playoffs against my conference's 8 team and I lost by 7. I now have 2 losses, game 1 when I TIEd it and got unlucky and same tonight.

mizzou28
Columnist

Team Kansas City Tigers

Back to top Go down

Post by SpFpower 9/15/2010, 9:47 am

Ouch. Well 2 losses shouldn't hurt you too much you'll most likely take V.107 and be in IV next season.

Hopefully I won't join you thought haha.. Have an interesting situation.

Tied with a team for 5/6 spot and he plays a bot in our III league and I get the #1 seed so unless I win and he loses or if we both win and my PD lead holds I'm most likely to be in a relegation series.

I have decided however to TIE my last game and get the enth because the team I face from the other conference is no match for mine if we play some solid ball and I have home court advantage.
SpFpower
SpFpower
Journalist

Team The King of Kings

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzou28 9/15/2010, 9:57 am

Ahhh that is a tough situation. But yeah I would take a chance and TIE so then you can be in better shape for the relegation series.

I play the other top team in my conference but he isn't that active and I beat him by like 25 or something our first game. I also beat the othe conference's top 3 team by about the same. I'm in a very weak league haha. But I don't know if I should TIE in mine and take the loss and 2 seed but have 10/11 enth in the playoffs or play normal and go for home court and 1 seed but only 7 enth.

mizzou28
Columnist

Team Kansas City Tigers

Back to top Go down

Post by N#23 9/15/2010, 5:03 pm

Welcome aboard!

As I'm not American, and don't surf on your forum neither, let's simply say that even if you're kind of known among the American community: 'I don't know you' Razz!

13. What a young man! When I was 13 years old, I hardly managed to type on a keyboard and surf the Internet Rolling Eyes. I won't even tell you how bad my grammar was back then. But with some practice I kind of got won by the virtual world. I started playing on-line games. This activity may seem usual but it really helped me with school. Indeed, when I got more involved in the games in which I took part, I started to register on the forums and exchange with others. And it contributed to improve my English ... Hope you'll meet the same success or else Wink.

Anyways, let's speak more about your skills. Writing? Design? What do you control the most? Of course, you can do both, but it's just to get to know you more Wink.

Btw: THANK YOU SMALLFRIE FOR YOUR EFFORTS! It's nice to see that you're enthusiast with the project!
N#23
N#23
Chief executive

Team Byakko Kingdom

https://inthebuzzer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzou28 9/15/2010, 7:00 pm

Umm well Im not amazing with graphics and I could probably be a writer. I think a story I could write is maybe about being in the lowest division and how you build your team in it or something like that.

mizzou28
Columnist

Team Kansas City Tigers

Back to top Go down

Post by N#23 9/15/2010, 7:28 pm

So let's say that you will be dedicated to specific subjects for the moment. Same for you as for Smallfrie. When you'll feel like being able to deal with global subjects, that is to say dealing with any kind of subjects related to BuzzerBeater, you'll just have to step in and pick an article in the flat-plan (once the rights given you'll understand what I'm saying Wink). But until then, you can give us your opinion on anything: design and article. And even suggest things if you feel like having things to say. In other words, welcome in the staff!
N#23
N#23
Chief executive

Team Byakko Kingdom

https://inthebuzzer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum