In the Buzzer staff forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Portuguese One :)

3 posters

Go down

The Portuguese One :) Empty The Portuguese One :)

Post by TmpG 8/23/2010, 2:10 am

Hello dear Community!

I´m TmpG, GM of the Portuguese IV team Big Five! I became Manager of this team just recently, halfway through season 12. Although I might seem a rookie in Buzzerbeater I was previously a Manager of another team since season 7 to season 11. Unfortunately due to personal reasons ( such as moving to another city and stuff like that )I had to quit the game. Our team just got recently promoted and we're doing pretty well in the IV.

Now lets talk a little bit about myself. My true name is Tiago, I'm a 17 year old Portuguese student in full time, and a basketball player in my free hours. I got into BB when I was 14 and got instantly addicted. Aside from that I must tell that I love to write and that I do it usually since I'm a writer for our School Journal. Besides all that stuff I spend a lot of time in BB, checking everything, Forums, opponents, ratings, etc...

Since this is going to be a Global Magazine I'm thrilled to be a part of this project, and give everybody a little bit of the European/Mediterranean culture. I´ll cover mostly what happens in the European countries, but will keep my eyes wide open to the rest of the BB world looking for news, after all, the ultimate objective of this project is to connect different cultures, and continue to grow this great game!

TmpG
TmpG
Journalist

Team Big Five

Back to top Go down

The Portuguese One :) Empty Re: The Portuguese One :)

Post by N#23 8/23/2010, 3:40 pm

Hep ! Welcome TmpG Smile,

I'm glad to count you in. You seem very enthusiast, and we'll need it !

Isn't it too hard to restart the game from scratch ? It may sound funny, but as BB-addicts, we kind of build relationships with our players Razz.

Anyways, basket ball in Portugal ? How funny Smile. There may not be a lot of basketball fans in your country ! Am I right ?

Rights given. You're officially in !
N#23
N#23
Chief executive

Team Byakko Kingdom

https://inthebuzzer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Moustache/Snake 8/23/2010, 5:21 pm

If I have a good memory, they have a National Team wich is playing during European cup.
Moustache/Snake
Moustache/Snake
Columnist

Team The Snakes

Back to top Go down

Post by TmpG 8/24/2010, 2:34 am

We have basketball fans, just a few but we sure have Very Happy

Moustache/Snake wrote:If I have a good memory, they have a National Team wich is playing during European cup.

They are but basketball in Portugal is really poor, their first win came just recently in an OT vs Poland.
TmpG
TmpG
Journalist

Team Big Five

Back to top Go down

Post by N#23 8/24/2010, 4:10 pm

Aoutch ... first victory against Poland in an OT ... Harsh Harsh ! Is there any national championship in Portugal ? Maybe, you can turn professional ^^
N#23
N#23
Chief executive

Team Byakko Kingdom

https://inthebuzzer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum