In the Buzzer staff forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your BuzzerBeater teams and objectives ?

+2
SpFpower
N#23
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Your BuzzerBeater teams and objectives ? - Page 2 Empty Your BuzzerBeater teams and objectives ?

Post by N#23 8/23/2010, 10:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi guys,

What about your teams on BuzzerBeater ? What are you aiming this season or the following ones ? I'm planning to build a competitive team to win the League II.1 Play-Offs. I don't really want to be promoted if I don't win the title. I'm #N23 after all, huh F-Rat Razz !
N#23
N#23
Chief executive

Team Byakko Kingdom

https://inthebuzzer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Your BuzzerBeater teams and objectives ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your BuzzerBeater teams and objectives ?

Post by Moustache/Snake 9/13/2010, 5:11 pm

I locked the first spot of my league I think =)!

It smells like I'm going to the number 2 division of france =P!

Moustache/Snake
Columnist

Back to top Go down

Your BuzzerBeater teams and objectives ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your BuzzerBeater teams and objectives ?

Post by N#23 9/14/2010, 4:32 pm

France - League II ! It must be competitive in there. I'm currently competing in Prathet Thai - League II and I have to say that excepted few teams, the level doesn't fly very high... Rolling Eyes. And for proof, it is my second season and I'm already a serious pretender for the title. But the problem is that there is a too big gap between our League I and League II. And if get promoted, the next season will just be hell and I'll probably be relegate... But I don't mind with that. With the new scouting combine, that will enable me to draft 3 awesome players in addition with the one I'll get this off season Razz.
N#23
N#23
Chief executive

Team Byakko Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Moustache/Snake 9/14/2010, 5:07 pm

Lucky You =P!

Moustache/Snake
Moustache/Snake
Columnist

Team The Snakes

Back to top Go down

Post by N#23 9/14/2010, 5:29 pm

You got to be tactical with the new scouting combine. If you trust 'the words on the streets' (Unscouted ratings) you'll fall head first on the ground Razz.
I think the best technique is to use the scouting combine and group demonstration. Put the 18 years old ones on your top list. And depending of their height start selecting the ones that interest you and scout/interview them. By proceeding that way I've found a 18 years old SG - 6'0: 5 balls star ratings, 4 balls potential, A+ grade rating.

I think that this new scouting combine will readjust the balance of power ... IF general managers are skilled with it. But no one is perfectly skilled Smile.
N#23
N#23
Chief executive

Team Byakko Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Moustache/Snake 9/14/2010, 5:43 pm

That why I love this new system ^^!

I like it very much when tou have to be tactical as ever =P!

But, this year, No draft for me : 0 point =)!

I'm going to explore that the next season ^^!
Moustache/Snake
Moustache/Snake
Columnist

Team The Snakes

Back to top Go down

Post by smallfrie09 9/16/2010, 1:48 pm

It looms like ill enter the playoffs as the number 1 seed even after playing it easy my last 4 games and beating the other playoff teams. If i play it right i could win the championship. I sure hope so!.... This new draft system is really nice. The tactical people will get a real boost tl their teams if they know how to do it right....unfortunatly after the draft there will probably be some haters of it and they will just have to change it more until its an online draft where you actually pick your players.

smallfrie09
Columnist

Team smallfries

Back to top Go down

Post by N#23 9/16/2010, 3:57 pm

There will always be haters. And the BBs are smart guys. At least, I hope that they really are. Otherwise, if they change the system every time that they meet some haters, the game will become unstable. And as they've announced on the headline news, they don't have the sufficient resource to give to the community the implementations they are waiting for.

I've played several on-line games and I must admit that dealing with financial aspect, BuzzerBeater have missed the boat. I don't think that they proceed the right way. Especially around its supporter package. I think that there are much more things to make players want to contribute more to BuzzerBeater's durability: adding new features. Like for example the Clan Vs. Clan option. It would be really great and it will break away from the NBA a little bit. Or letting only the supporters suggest some improvements (I saw that on an other on-line game). In short, to run a game, even if it's an on-line and free one, you still need money to support the needs (server, development Etc). That is a harsh reality, but still a reality. And the BBs should really make this aspect one of their priority!
N#23
N#23
Chief executive

Team Byakko Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Moustache/Snake 9/16/2010, 4:07 pm

N#23 wrote:
In short, to run a game, even if it's an on-line and free one, you still need money to support the needs (server, development Etc). That is a harsh reality, but still a reality. And the BBs should really make this aspect one of their priority!

So true dude. Nothing to add :/.
Moustache/Snake
Moustache/Snake
Columnist

Team The Snakes

Back to top Go down

Post by N#23 9/17/2010, 3:36 pm

What do you guys train this year? And what are you planning to train next year?
N#23
N#23
Chief executive

Team Byakko Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Moustache/Snake 9/17/2010, 4:28 pm

I'm Training a SF for the U21 team =)! The hardest spot to train, I know, I'm a bit crazy =).

Next year, The same player =P! But only the outside skills.
Moustache/Snake
Moustache/Snake
Columnist

Team The Snakes

Back to top Go down

Post by N#23 9/17/2010, 4:53 pm

Oh really? I train SF too. What are your tips? Do you plan to make a balance SF or one more inclined to one side of the playground?
N#23
N#23
Chief executive

Team Byakko Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Moustache/Snake 9/17/2010, 5:11 pm

My Small Forward, is too small to be balanced (1m93). At the end of his formation he will be more a SG for inside game than an SF for outside game =).

I don't have special tips to give, except that : Inclined your SF thanks to his height. More tall He is, more inside player he should be. And it works in the other wise as well ^^! Oh, one more thing : Do as much as you can mono-training. This is the key ^^!

Beside that, you should have quite a young team, as you're doing mono training, and the SF need to be train everywhere, every player are able to pop up while SF is training. Or you can plan your SF training during the entire season, and take young players in the position you're going to train.

Per example : Next season i'm going to train him in OS. And I'm going to sell my old PG to have a younger one and train him in the meantime ^^!

I dunno if it's clear enough XD.
Moustache/Snake
Moustache/Snake
Columnist

Team The Snakes

Back to top Go down

Post by N#23 9/17/2010, 5:29 pm

Taller = Inside player
Smaller = Outside player

But what is the perfect height to train a balance SF?
N#23
N#23
Chief executive

Team Byakko Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Moustache/Snake 9/17/2010, 6:15 pm

1m98-2m01.

this is the perfect height ^^!
Moustache/Snake
Moustache/Snake
Columnist

Team The Snakes

Back to top Go down

Post by N#23 9/17/2010, 9:22 pm

Gosh I'm sad LOL! No pops for my SF trainee this week Sad!
N#23
N#23
Chief executive

Team Byakko Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Moustache/Snake 9/17/2010, 11:20 pm

Neither do I :'(.

Moustache/Snake
Moustache/Snake
Columnist

Team The Snakes

Back to top Go down

Post by smallfrie09 9/18/2010, 1:52 am

Speaking of small forward do you guys think my pg/sg could play SF?...
Jay Martinez 196cm
Jump Shot: strong Jump Range: respectable
Outside Def.: strong Handling: proficient
Driving: proficient Passing: respectable
Inside Shot: pitiful Inside Def.: respectable
Rebounding: pitiful Shot Blocking: respectable
Stamina: awful Free Throw: inept

Experience: pitiful

Ive been debating whether or not to stop his gaurd training and train him with big guys next year or to keep training him as a gaurd but im not sure yet....cuz i also have another really good sg trainee. hmmm hate these kind of decisions

smallfrie09
Columnist

Team smallfries

Back to top Go down

Post by Moustache/Snake 9/18/2010, 4:36 am

His inside skills are too low, it's a waste of time to train it. Keep him on the outside training. More over he is small.

About make him play SF, you can, but be sure that you have very good rebounders already in the paint, because he cannot help at it ^^!
Moustache/Snake
Moustache/Snake
Columnist

Team The Snakes

Back to top Go down

Post by smallfrie09 9/18/2010, 4:54 am

thas what i was thinking....i have a sf right now with strong rebounding and ok defense i just wasnt sure

smallfrie09
Columnist

Team smallfries

Back to top Go down

Post by N#23 9/20/2010, 3:50 pm

Yeah, and try to find another trainee with a higher potential Wink. You'll invest on a better 'product'. Long term financial and results guaranteed Razz!

Road to the Finals ... First round for me against a modest team. I'm going to take it 'PlayOff Normal'. I don't think I've the choice to beat my final opponent if I don't optimize the teams enthusiasm!
N#23
N#23
Chief executive

Team Byakko Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post by smallfrie09 9/20/2010, 7:29 pm

Ill be playin playoff normal as well but i sure hope i beat the teams on the road to the finala...itll br tough buy i believe in my team....yea.im going to hopefully get a good new trainee.in the draft if not then spend some money for one...at least the guys im training right now could be good bench players for me in the future.

smallfrie09
Columnist

Team smallfries

Back to top Go down

Post by N#23 9/21/2010, 9:36 pm

First round: DONE. Road to the Final Conference game against the team that crushed me last year... at the same stage of the competition!

Once again, I'm going to play it PlayOff Normal. I have the Finals in focus.
N#23
N#23
Chief executive

Team Byakko Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post by N#23 11/3/2010, 8:53 pm

Hey guys... Or should I say Moustache LOL!

I just wanted to tell you guys that I didn't give up on driving this project. But the period isn't well suited for virtual things right now. I hope things will calm down a little (especially after week 46). Then, I'll present to you a new process that I hope will be simpler, smoother, and ease our tasks. After a first try, I realized that ambition and motivation are variables that needed to be supervised and that we should go easy in order to be the more regular as possible. And not just faddish!

Keep in touch.
N#23
N#23
Chief executive

Team Byakko Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Moustache/Snake 11/4/2010, 4:57 am

Got it Wink.
Moustache/Snake
Moustache/Snake
Columnist

Team The Snakes

Back to top Go down

Post by smallfrie09 12/13/2010, 10:00 am

whats up everyone! long time no talk huh? Hows your teams going? Im currently 1st in my league with an undefeated record and hopefully promoting to div iv next year. My trainees are getting along really well and i should be ready to compete in my first year in div. iv.

smallfrie09
Columnist

Team smallfries

Back to top Go down

Post by Moustache/Snake 12/13/2010, 4:05 pm

I just caught the third spot =)!

Not for long, but I didn't even plan on wining my last match =P! Event though it makes me happy ^^!

Anyway, You'll see, Div is not so complicated!
Moustache/Snake
Moustache/Snake
Columnist

Team The Snakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum