In the Buzzer staff forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contributors or future contributors, welcome !

3 posters

Go down

Contributors or future contributors, welcome ! Empty Contributors or future contributors, welcome !

Post by N#23 8/20/2010, 8:44 pm

Thank you !

Yes, I wanted to start this announce by the end of my post, as it is the most important part !

This forum has been created to welcome all contributors, even for one edition, that wishes to support us in our project by making available their creations -- articles, logos, illustrations, covers, icons ... -- and making our tasks more easy to achieve.

The process is the following :
1°) If you wish to become a contributor, feel free to post your work in a new topic.
2°) The staff members will take it into account and discuss of a potential publication in the next edition of 'In the Buzzer'.
3°) After a period between one and two weeks, we'll give you our answer :
- It may be either negative,
- either positive,
- or asking you to change certain things.

Again, don't hesitate to publish your creations. We are not professionals and not creating this magazine for money. We are BB-fans, just like you !

Thank you !

Last edited by N#23 on 8/30/2010, 5:45 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Correcting spelling mistakes)
N#23
N#23
Chief executive

Team Byakko Kingdom

https://inthebuzzer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Contributors or future contributors, welcome ! Empty Re: Contributors or future contributors, welcome !

Post by vicelicious 8/28/2010, 1:30 am

N 23 : )

feel free to leech anything you want from there... or you can tell me if you want me to write something more specific...

www.thehiddenlights.blogspot.com
cheers

Last edited by vicelicious on 8/28/2010, 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

vicelicious
Consultant

Team D ViceS

Back to top Go down

Contributors or future contributors, welcome ! Empty Re: Contributors or future contributors, welcome !

Post by N#23 8/28/2010, 3:01 pm

Blog ? Guess you were too drunk when you post this ! I've edit your post to hide you personal data.

Anyways, I sent you a BB-mail to clear up your status Wink.
N#23
N#23
Chief executive

Team Byakko Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post by vicelicious 8/28/2010, 3:21 pm

N#23 wrote:
Blog ? Guess you were too drunk when you post this ! I've edit your post to hide you personal data.

Anyways, I sent you a BB-mail to clear up your status Wink.

eh? actually I'm alright with people knowing its my blog... lol

but okay... Razz

edit: ah... I put up my gmail instead of my site. -_-

vicelicious
Consultant

Team D ViceS

Back to top Go down

Post by N#23 8/28/2010, 4:19 pm

[quote="vicelicious"]
N#23 wrote:eh? actually I'm alright with people knowing its my blog... lol

but okay... Razz

edit: ah... I put up my gmail instead of my site. -_-
Yeah ! That's the reason why I edited your post Laughing ! Go easy on alcohol mate ! LOOL ! I'm gonna take a look on your blog. By the way, what do you like to write the most on BuzzerBeater ?
N#23
N#23
Chief executive

Team Byakko Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post by smallfrie09 9/10/2010, 9:16 pm

I would like to contribute in any way possible. Im still fairly new to Buzzerbeater as this is only my second season but i absolutely love it and would like to help out with the magazine/website you guys are doing.

smallfrie09
Columnist

Team smallfries

Back to top Go down

Post by N#23 9/11/2010, 1:52 am

Oh really ? I thought you were just passing by to discuss with us. Do you want to join our staff ? Or just help for speciic editions ?
N#23
N#23
Chief executive

Team Byakko Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post by smallfrie09 9/11/2010, 4:43 am

i would like to help with what ever you need. If its little things that need to be done ill help or if you would like me to help with certain ediions that would be alright too. If there is anything about bb that you need help with writing or need someone to write i would be more then happy to help with it. Like i said earlier i love Buzzerbeater and im on it several times a day. I know a lot about basketball in general and learning a lot about Buzzerbeater even though there is more i still have yet to learn.

smallfrie09
Columnist

Team smallfries

Back to top Go down

Post by N#23 9/11/2010, 1:32 pm

I not waiting something special from anyone you know Wink? I just want people to have fun. If you think you'll have by joining our staff than let us know. It's up to you!
N#23
N#23
Chief executive

Team Byakko Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum